The udos project
- udos is a micro disk operating system for PC/AT compatibles
with legacy floppy drive.
- udos is bootable from legacy FDD and has no access to HDD.
- udos is really small; about 5,000 lines in C and assemby code.
- please see README in udos-0.0.3.tgz for details.
- Software engineering aspects of educational operating systems
-- through the development of udos --,
K. Gondow and M. Ohba, FOSE2004, 2004. (In Japanese)
- Design and Implementation of Compact Educational Operating System
udos by Practice of Middle-level Abstraction,
Thin Middle Layers and Traceability,
K. Gondow and M. Ohba,
The Transactions of the Institute of Electronics,
Information and Communication Engineers,
J90-D, pp.1194-1208, 2007. (In Japanese)
Sorry. This page is still under construction. (gondow(at)cs.titech.ac.jp)